Sustainable Label Solutions
At System Label our commitment to environmental responsibility is more than just a pledge – it’s a range of tangible initiatives that define our ethos. Through continuous research and development, we’ve pioneered the use of recyclable and biodegradable materials in our label production, reducing waste and championing a circular economy.
Eco-Friendly Labels, Uncompromised Quality
Sustainability Is Key To Preserving Our Planet
As a leading label manufacturer, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality products while minimising our environmental impact. Our commitment to sustainability extends across every aspect of our operations, from sourcing eco-friendly materials to implementing energy-efficient manufacturing processes. By choosing our labels, you’re not just investing in superior durability and functionality; you’re also making a choice for the planet.
System Label will continually strive for progress and work collaboratively to help make the planet a better place. Through communication and training, our employees will be encouraged to enhance their awareness of the impact that each and every one of us have upon this fragile environment in which we co-exist.
In addition to ongoing sustainability activities within the business and as part of this ongoing commitment, We plan to become accredited to ISO14001:2015 by mid 2024. Watch this space!
Beyond Labels: Pioneering Sustainable Practices
Sustainability at the Core: Explore Our Initiatives
Discover how our sustainable practices contribute to a greener future without compromising on the reliability and precision your industry labels demands. Join us in our mission to label responsibly and support your business with environmentally conscious labelling solutions.
- We are proud to say that we hold a zero waste to land-fill status since 2016
- We recycle cardboard, plastic, printer cartridges and aluminium
- Use of returnable packaging by reusing pallets and foam chips
- Chemicals from our production processes are recycled
- 100% of the electricity that we consume in our business is 100% renewable
- Reduced air and road travel with the use of virtual online meetings
- Onsite electric car charger for customers to use while visiting the facility
- Ongoing program to phase-in more efficient LED lighting
- Measuring energy, water & Co2 generated in our manufacturing
- Working to find the optimum yield and most efficient use of raw materials to minimise waste
- Use of durable and quality materials that maximise the life of the product
- Endeavour to source raw materials as locally as possible to reduce carbon foot print in supply chain
- Working with our suppliers on compliance to RoHS and REACh to improve the protection of human health & the environment from risks presented by hazardous substances